18°angle allows for fusion in a functional position
Introducing DIP Joint Fusion
with Functional Flexion™
- Angled screw allows for fusion of the distal interphalangeal joint in a functional position
- Compression screw design with triangular head creates rigid fixation across the joint
- Percutaneous insertion preserves native anatomy
- Stainless steel implant is provided in a sterile, single use kit with all necessary instrumentation to perform the implantation
- Offered in size 3.0mm x 28mm.
Indications for Use
The ArcPhix compression screw is indicated for use in the surgical fixation of small bones, bone fragments and osteotomies. The devices are not indicated for soft tissue fixation.