A New Standard for Metacarpal Fracture Fixation
INnate is ExsoMed’s revolutionary solution for treating metacarpal fractures. It is an intramedullary threaded nail designed specifically for metacarpal fractures to provide surgeons with a reliable solution through a simple, minimally invasive approach. The extensive length offering with a differential diameter design is intended to accurately fit the metacarpal canal and to create stable fixation and precise reduction for all types of metacarpal fractures.
- Dramatic reduction in procedure time compared to other solutions
- Rapid return to activity for the patient
- No immobilization necessary
- Minimally invasive with no secondary procedure
- Reduced patient follow-up
- Reduced Global Cost of Care
The system is provided sterile, where the implants are provided with separate disposable instrument kits specific to the implant diameter.
Why Use INnate?
- Multiple lengths for treatment of various shapes and sizes of small bones: available in stepped 3.6/3.2mm and 4.5/4.0mm diameters; both sizes are available in lengths of 35mm, 40mm, 45mm, 50mm, and 55mm; 4.5mm diameter implants are also available in lengths of 65mm and 75mm
- Large implant diameter is designed to fill the IM canal and facilitate early, active mobilization post operative protocols for accelerated healing and earlier return to regular activities and work
- Non-compression design avoids shortening in oblique or comminuted fractures
- Threads designed for circumferential cortical purchase in the medullary canal
- Dual diameter design to allow passage through isthmus
- Fast lead for surgical efficiency
Indications for Use
The ExsoMed INnate Intramedullary Threaded Nail System is intended for fixation of intra-articular and extra-articular fractures and non-unions of small bones and small bone fragments; arthrodesis of small joints; bunionectomies and osteotomies, including scaphoid and other carpal bones, metacarpals, tarsals, metatarsals, patella, ulnar styloid, capitellum, radial head and radial styloid.
Interested in getting similar results in your practice?